You can book the band directly or through one of our booking agents.
Contact :Beth at 405 3240245 or email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
What is the quickest way to contact you ..Facebook
- Q: Our event is 4 to 6 months away, when should I begin a dialogue with Straight Shooter A: When planning an event that will feature a live band, the first call you should make is to the band. The further in advance you can let us know that a potential date is pending, the better the chances of Straight Shooter being able to play your date. Q: There will be lots of different types of people at my event. Is there a band who can appeal to ALL Age Groups and musical preferences?
A: Absolutely! A mistake often made by first-time event planners is selecting a band with a narrow appeal scope. Straight Shooter custom-designs every performance specifically for the venue and audience, with a particular emphasis on audience involvement. For private parties with dancing, this means music and stage antics to get the audience out on the floor and dancing; if the venue is a concert, it means providing a musical experience where the audience will want to sing along. For any performance, Straight Shooter deliver fun, timeless, energetic rock, blues and or country music, drawn from the best music from 50′s, 60′s, 70′s and 80′s,specificallyselected to be music everyone knows can dance and sing along to.
- Q: What about the venue (where to have the event)? A: If you don’t have a venue selected for your event, we can supply you suggestions of great venues. Again, just like selecting the band, the key here is to select the venue as early as possible. Q: I’ve never hired a band before. Who takes care of the PA, lights and other details?
A: Straight Shooter works with you and your venue to assure that your space works well for live entertainment and the event you are planning. Straight Shooter provides the PA and stage lights for the event. Venues normally provide the stage and dance floor. Straight Shooter can coordinate with the venue for all necessary components.
Q: How much will this cost?
A: Probably less than you think. Call or email us and let’s go over the details and work up just the right combination for your event.
We have multiple sized public address systems for small to very large concert venues.
OUR EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE
Eight SP3 Cabinets ( 2/18 ) (2/15 ) (2/12)
Two 900 Watt PA Heads
One 1500 Watt PA Head
One Peavey Board 12 Channels
One Behringer Board 24 Channels
5 Floor Monitors (one 350 watt Powered)
Two Drums Sets
Two Bass Rigs
Five Guitar Amps
10 Microphones and chords
Band requests the following
- Dressing room if available with electrical outlets and bathroom facilities.
- Chilled bottles of water, required
- Chilled Cokes and Sprites if available
- Hot coffee and cream if available
- Easy Access to stage and free parking on site by stage
- If the band flies to the site, ground transportation must be provided.
WE WANT TO MAKE YOUR “SPECIAL DAY” EVEN MORE “SPECIAL”